Simple steps to replace shower door glass
- Shower Doors
- Simple steps to replace shower door glass
- replace shower door glass pink background
You can replace shower door glass
very easily in the event anything goes wrong with it. In fact, the best thing to do is to replace it in the event the glass gets cracked or broken. This will help to prevent avoidable domestic accident. You may also decide to replace the glass door if you are carrying out a redesigning of the bathroom to ensure the shower complements the décor of the bathroom. Once such replacement is done, you would have successfully transformed the appearance of your bathroom. Some simple steps to follow to get the glass replaced will be looked into below.
- Get the old glass panel removed first
- Get the Jambs loosened.
- To ensure efficiency while you replace shower door glass, get the bottom track removed and scrape off any excess caulk.
- The next step is to get the bottom track secured.
- After this, install the side tracks
- The step above is very important. Ensure the side track is completely level before going further.
- Fasten the earlier removed Jamb back to the frame.
- The holes for the panels should be widened
- Next is to get the bottom rack installed.
- The next thing involves installing the storage column.
- Get the Jamb fastened to the column.
- After this, get the top track installed
- The shelving unit should be installed next.
- To ensure effectiveness when you replace shower door glass, get the frame caulked properly.
- After this, hang the doors and you are done.
The whole process to follow when you replace shower door glass
does not take long at all. In actual fact, it can be completed in a matter of minutes for those who know what they are doing. In the event you get confused in the process, you can consult with experts to help you out. You can easily locate them out online.
Gallery of Simple steps to replace shower door glass
Write your feedback about "Simple steps to replace shower door glass" here